PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ENGAGING WITH THIS HYPNOSIS AUDIO:
- Never listen to this audio (or any hypnosis audio) while operating machinery!
- Settle into a safe, comfortable space. Lock your door, turn off the ringer on your phone, mitigate any and all possible distractions before listening so you can fully relax into the experience. (I suggest giving your partner a heads up, too!)
- Lay in a bed or in a reclining chair. Separate your hands and feet so blood can flow freely through your limbs without discomfort. Support your back.
- You can't mess this up. If you fall asleep, great! You needed sleep. If you feel as if you're struggling to relax, great! Feedback that it's time to learn how to relax (and you're learning through hypnosis). Let yourself off the hook. Your 'goal' is to focus on and engage with the visualization, that is all. If your mind wanders, bring yourself back to the visualization.
- This process is cumulative. In hypnosis you're moving through the alpha and theta brain states. Your intuition, subconscious, unconscious and Super Conscious (<-- all Universal wisdom!) reside in these spaces. The more you practice visit here, the more you'll be able to access these brain states in meditation, creativity and your day-to-day.
- To better understand your process, place a journal next to you to jot down notes when you 'awaken' after the session. Record colors, shapes, people, creatures, feelings, etc. They don't need to make sense now, just write them down. The explanation may come to you later!
- If you fall asleep during the session the 'call back' at the end of the audio should bring you back to a wakeful state.
- If you have any questions, contact Tory@ToryDube.com.
- If you'd like to learn more about energy integrity, emotional agility and hypnosis, join the Excellent Example Academy with Tory Dube
This script was written by Tory Dube, Linda Bennet & Allen S Chips.
I request that Tory Dube perform hypnosis for the purpose of reducing stress and enhancing well-being.
I understand that Tory Dube is a certified hypnotherapist through Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, an accredited school. I understand that Tory Dube is not a licensed medical doctor or psychologist, nor does she claim to be.
I understand that therapeutic hypnotism is not intended as diagnosis, prescription or treatment for any disease, physical or mental. It is not intended as a substitute for regular medical care.