Nick Duska is a Career and Lifestyle Development Coach for those who want to spend more time on what matters to them most. Nick specializes in career development for those wanting a new career, more purpose-filled work, or a lifestyle that compliments their ideal work-life balance. Nick’s approach is deep, holistic, and individualized - considering the whole picture and what is needed to create sustainable results moving forward.
Nick is a big supporter of providing people with the tools to self-manage and create long lasting fulfillment, not only through one-on-one coaching, but also through projects like the Right After Breakfast podcast. The podcast is a place to get inspired and further your knowledge in the areas of human potential and improvement. Nick brings you stories, lessons, and tips through interviews; as well as questions from listeners. Episodes are released weekly, giving you bite-sized tools that can be used immediately to assist you in your life.
Highlights of our conversation:
2:42 - Who is this podcast for?
6:08 - Getting to know Nick
11:20 - How to embrace who we are
13:45 - The secret to all of self-help and self-actualization
16:28 - The four parts of Ikigai
19:13 - Digging deeper on the four parts
26:57 - You should be paying attention to these feelings and truths
34:28 - Bringing money into the conversation
40:48 - "The knowledge of knowing is so powerful." Or the story of the pool noodle.
46:37 - What happens after you know your purpose? Am I set for life?
52:11 - Nick answers the jar of LOLs
* Visit his website (and grab an Ikigai worksheet!) -https://www.nickduska.com/
* Listen to his podcast -https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/right-after-breakfast/id1234821084?mt=2
* Join the newsletter -https://nickduska.us14.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e638e11facd92379d5d5e75b7&id=4692f9373f
* Interview: Nick Duska
* Theme music: Superstar by Gyom - https://www.premiumbeat.com/royalty-free-tracks/superstar
* Podcast edited and mixed by Andrew Geary - email@example.com