Close Your Eyes, Get Free with hypnotherapist Grace Smith
This episode is for you if:
- you're tired of relying on willpower
- you're curious about hypnotherapy (Grace leads us through a session on the call!)
- you have at least ONE thing you're ready to detangle and release
Grace Smith is on a mission to make hypnosis mainstream.
A renowned hypnotherapist, Grace is the founder of www.gshypnosis.com, the world’s #1 hypnotherapy hub, as well as Grace Space Hypnotherapy School.
Grace is a regular guest on CBS’s hit show, The Doctors, and her work has been featured in The Atlantic, Marie Claire, Forbes, MindBodyGreen, Buzzfeed, Bustle, InStyle and more.
Grace’s private clients include celebrities, CEOs, professional athletes, and government officials; her keynote speeches and workshops have taken her to Procter & Gamble, Summit.Live, Women Empowerment Expo, Ritz Carlton, PSE&G, Soul Camp, Verizon, and HypnoBiz.
Keep a look out for her first book on self-hypnosis, Close Your Eyes, Get Free, hitting the shelves of all major retailers on July 17, 2018.
To learn more about Grace, check out her #mindsetreset videos on Instagram @GraceSmithTV that will help you easily and effortlessly transition into a more restful state.
🎁Gift's from Grace!
When you pre-order Grace’s new book, Close Your Eyes, Get Free, you’ll receive 3 gifts:
- A free $50 coupon to spend on all digital hypnotherapy recordings at www.gshypnosis.com!
- Digital access to Grace’s upcoming workshop, “How To Train Your Subconscious” and,
- An invitation to Grace’s book launch party in New York City on July 18th.
Visit www.gshypnosis.com/book to pre-order the book today and claim your goodies!
Want more Grace?
Private Hypnotherapy - https://gshypnosis.com/private-hypnotherapy-sessions/
Hypnotherapy Certification - https://gshypnosis.com/school